Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Another great testimonial!

I received this message from Jane Clair, who attended the Phoenix AromaShapes Technique Workshop this month... 
"I had my second session this past Saturday and dropped about 2 more inches.  Did not increase from the 1st session.  After the session, my legs felt really light and flexible.  I felt 10-15 years younger.  Was able to sit in a yoga position for 45 min. with no pain.  I did my first session on my husband, and he dropped 4 3/8 inches.  He wants to know where it went.  :)"
Jane and Sandy are hosting AST Workshops in Waterloo, Illinois the first week in December.  Check the Training and Registration pages for dates...
The more AromaShapes Technique Sessions that are being given, the more pain relief and health benefits we are discovering..... It just keeps getting better and better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment